Wednesday, October 29, 2008

upset over myself

upset over myself
spent at least 4 hours for both resumes and cover letter. End up being commented as irrelevant, you noe how pissed off and upset it can be mah?.. those ideas are so great and yet grammar and vocab mistakes all over. I think that is my weakness bah.. scoring C5 for English O's and the poor foundation i had for pri and sec edu... hai..

not sure how come but just feel very overwhelm by thoughts running in my brain right now..i still rmb one of my form teacher said when i am in sec 3,

"Chee Meng, i noe you have worked hard already, Try Working smart. It helps especially to your grades."

4 hours of sitting infront of the com starring at the screen really didn't worked. I guess quantity work doesn't produce quality work bah, and quality work doesn't need quantity bah..

i totally can't see any direction ahead of me. It's like it has been blocked by something, an obstacle?.. i really need help to enlighten this path to my success....i hope i will be able to see it...SOON

No comments: