Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Miracleous fall

last wed i suffer a fall and my right palm hit right to the branches that is near me.. that was my first time seeing so much blood. and it's from my palm.. shocked.. but no matter what.. i have overcome the pain and hurt and now i am using both hands to type.. really really fortunate that i only hurt on my right palm not my left.. if not i can't even sit for exams liao (i'm a left handed)..

Everything happened so fast but according my great fren.. my sequences of fall symbolizes..where " " is the event itself.. unquoted is the meaning of it.. sort of like a revelation..

" i was walking walking. then suddenly i tripped my shoes then i found down."
it means that in life, no matter how smoothly you are gg on with your life, there will be ups and downs..

" my right palm cut across the branches and lots of blood come out "
when you were are in a "down mood", naturally you will feel hurt and some negative thoughts will come into your mind

" but my knees didn't hurt. coz i press on to a fren that is infront of me. she fallen instead. but my fren only gt scratches no blood come out." But when you're down, there will always be someone beside you to take the fall together, to ride you through the ups and downs too.. there will always be a friend no matter what..

fren: thank you for the interpretation it really warms my heart of how great is our God and how protected i am thru Him who strengthen me..:)

No comments: