Monday, January 9, 2006

birthday resolution n wishes ' 06

hahaha...veryvery lopng ..nv write public blog le..haha...these few mths...mi sort of trouble wif love n frenshp prob...but...dun worry..all settle le...juz becoz i hv a strong frens behind of me...really thanks thm to help mi pull me out of that crisis...ya...hehez...bd coming le..i juz got a new phone..waited so long...n a new "fila" white t-shirt...4 bd present...tml mi will getting my new nike shoes...hehez...so happy...then still got my fav. orange t-shirt....n mi 12/1 will going k-box to sing...wwahahaha..to celeb my bd...hehez...ya...this yr my sch is holding many events....50th anniv jubilee celeb...n many many still got breaking world record de..haha...ya...n my final wishes have been grant...

resolution:
1)still can be fren wif the gal i love de most(now also)
2)forgive my gor n celeb wif my 3meis n 2 gors at k-box
3)watch the wallet n gormit movie wif my best frens vic n sengy

wishes:
haven't think of yet...haha..really...i have all i wanted....frens...family...ya...butbut..deep inside my heart...there got bury 1 of my love 4 sum1...dun think she will "turn back"...few more mths i will step down of choir...n less than 1 yr i will leave this sch le...i really dun wish much la...she today got sit beside me..nt close...but really can feel de warmth of her heart...i really really hope...that..i can...but...no...too many reasons to stop me to do so le...i can't do it...moreover she has who she loves...i have who i love...which is her...always will be her...4ever will be her....i will miss her....

No comments: