Saturday, January 14, 2006

take it or leave it

haha...i still left abt 20mins be4 de tvshow starts...again abt my gors de la...haha..my 2nd gor is abit sad coz he miss de friday nite...haiz..so ytd de 3hrs at midnite..i chat wif him..men's talk..haha..try to lighten his sprits up...haha...haiz...back to me..wish i could be...haha...i think i am quite tall liao...but abit fat..haha..if could...erm..can't think of any...slimmer can liao..haha..anyw nobody can be prefect de...wah..bd present got jay chou de live cd...wah..so nice...love songs sia..sort of begin to like to hear jay songs liao...cool cool de...so gd..i promise myself i 1 to be cool whn i get over wif o's...haaha...inner part ah...i wish i could change...dun1 to be that softhearted...can easily shuai(3) dao anothers...haha..so i will nt stuck in this like now..again liao...so dificult to push away de love i dun feel like having..n go to the love i like...somthing that is very nature..nth de...pure pure de...nt mix de...haha..wish...i could..hhaaha..aiya..suan le..let it be ba..if still like that..i think i need to leave her liao..too bad..is nt i dun like her..is like..i can't..really can't...really..:'(...i dun wish to force myself...love can't be force..really..wish heaven can give me a choice...haha...change my face suan le...haha...jkjk..dun wish to face this prob..hate myself...really..if i can change..i definitly will..n i think i won't will be given a choice to change ba...haha...sec4 liao...really really...can't be slack n lazy liao..is time 4 me to be hardwking n keen on studies le...n that love thingy..leave it thr untill o's over ba....haha..

No comments: