Friday, February 17, 2006

lonely..

dunno y..i really hates fri nitez..especially...today..dunno y...really hates it...maybe is becoz that mon de incident ba...haiz...or else i can msg him..haiz..is like no 1 seems cared abt me...felt like the world is turning against...gt gal means no gal...she is a busy gal..gt art gt piano gt dance..haiz..my best fren nic also getting further n further from me lo..also dunno wat happen liao..i think he has join wif another grp le ba...haiz..i have say be4 this yr that..i shall nt live under ppl de shadows liao...so now i live in my own life..do de things i want...face the probs i need to face...this yr is different..i cannot makes myself entertain wif all de going out n stuffs le...n moreover de s**king sch forbid us to wear sch uni after sch to cp or other shopping malls..think we will steal or turn bad..lame lo...suan le..my sch is like that de...then hor..is like back to today...msn ah..dun1 to say liao..is like that whole lists of frens i 1 to chat..so i start asking thm to chat..but end up they late reply ba..but is like haiz...suan le...no 1 cares abt me...really 1 to die..haiz...maybe cry will feel better..haiz..but is like hengw sends me de photos brings my mood up..now typing i down to bottom liao..so sad..haiz...who can save me..no 1 will willing to save me except myself ba...popular so wat...hv frens so wat...hv gal so wat...hv gor so wat...haiz..i really wonder hv i make de correct path of making de right choice of frens...haiz..

No comments: