Saturday, August 26, 2006

my target

heyhey...a short 1...this might be my last post liao...mi going to study smart...and hard...or else surely flunk prelim de....muz prove to mr lee ck...i can do it de..and also to mrs yim that i can pass a math...plus that mrs chia..i dun her to be disappointed again..to my comb hum subj teachers.. been a class rap..i will work hard de...to ms tan..i 1 her to noe that i will be de 1 to get B3...haha...my target lah...yup..play less and study smart is my exam strategy.. frenshp prob juz let it be bah...love sick prob...juz make it dissolve 1st bah... like wat others say conc on studies 1st bah...yuyup...like mrs chia says it is nt quantity that counts..it's that quality that counts... mi will work hard on poor subj especially to my physics..i DO NOT WANT TO BE SAD ANYMORE.....:'(...

No comments: