Tuesday, February 19, 2008

pre- CNY activities

okay.. it's exactly one month and now i am reflashing my whole brain to produce some memorise.. :).. i really feel that's a need to keep track of all of my memory.. so that one day i can reflect back to my great history:)

19/1 sat: that afternn.. i have my japanese ala carte lunch ($48++ per person) meal with aunty mary and aunty cindy.. wah.. tell you wat.. the lunch was extreme fantastic.. with sumptueous many course side dishes.. wah.. handroll.. fresh sashimi.. steamed tofu.. fried stuffs.. and lots lots more.. the FOUR types of icecream desserts are heavenly nice.. super love it.. then my aunty.. so "flirt" de loh.. age catching up le.. still "playing around" with the young waiter (abt 3-4 older than me only loh..) after that we went for coffee at suntec city.. american cafe to warm myself up.. but i end up even more.. in the end.. my aunt mary can't help but to pei me go hongkong cafe at plaza sing to drink traditional coffee.. and to change my formal vest into casual vest.. long story.. the formal vest dun have my size.. it's free size de mah.. but my body is juz too big.. haha.. one size bigger.. that's y need to exchange loh.. pay $20 more..:(

after that.. i travel myself to chinatown to help my mum to carry stuffs.. we go CNY shopping for the CNY decorations and some clothes..i end up didn't buy anything.. coz chinatown dun have wat i want.. shoes too.. we bought lesser goodies compared to last yr.. the crowd is still huge.. but.. the ppl didn't buy much..

27/1 sun: bought a nice LG phone for free.. dunno the functions will be substainiable or not.. but i will still treasure it very much.. very nice.. now i am listening to the songs everytime.. almost everywhere. :)

5/2 tue: nice aroma.. nice scenery.. yesh.. it's fish and co. at parkway parade with costllan and jonathan.. we ordered a set meal that costs $18.. there's a salad, a main course *(Fish and chip).. and a drink.. yummy.. the fish fillet is in golden brown..so crispy.. so juicy.. the fries are so chuncky.. :)

No comments: