Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CNY week and its activities

ok.. i noe it's like too late.. but no choice.. exams juz finished and i forced myself to sit down here and this time to blog all the nonsenstic memories down.. haha.. i'll start with CNY activities.. it's abt 1 month already.. but i'll tried to rmb..:)

6/2 wed (CNY eve):
today is a very relaxed day.. went to sch to do some research and for consulation..after that.. my class has a photo session with ms jo mr toh.. .. yup.. some of the photos uploaded.. see below..
after that.. i went coffee shop lunch with ost-guin family.. then meet costllan to pass him some project stuff.. and.. i tripped myself over the big glued tiled-stone outside 7-11 opposite Tampines interchange.. muz really blamed myself for been so playful.. i wanted to play hide and seek to fool jonathan.. and.. i end up.. walked behind.. didn't see behind.. whole body tripped back..

luckily my bag protected my back.. but my knee is abit pain.. dunno y.. now still got some aches.. i guess is sprained dao.. luckily i dun have any body scratches.. thank God again.. lol..
after that i travelled home to clear up my stuffs and to do some hse chores.. my mum warned me to be careful next time.. :P

clearing books and stuffs are really tiring.. then by the time finised the chores.. plus watching tv programmes in the same time lah.. it's already half past 7 loh.. so late.. then i quickly shower. and prepare to go off with my family to eat reunion dinner at a restaurant in boon keng:)

the food is so-so.. unfortunately.. back home for countdown.. i tired my first Video call with vic.. wah.. so amazingly strange.. lol.. then i have very great time watching a whole lot tv programmes till late night to 3.. then i online.. random search till 5.. help my mum with her CNY decorations.. till around 7am.. yesh.. u didn't see wrongly.. it's AM.. i seen the first sun of the year rose.. before i fallen to slp..

7 feb thu CNY day 1:
day1 is amazingly fun.. hmm.. i wake up around 11.. then started to put in the cookies into the trays to serve my relatives.. then it's very refreshing leh.. dunno y.. maybe becoz of CNY.. suddenly i felt more happy.. all my project stress suddenly gone liao.. :) around 2 plus.. i changed after bathe.. i look so good with my new clothes and shoes..( ee.. so er xin.. someone is saying himself as a handsome lad liao..)..

sat in my dad's car.. and my family is ready to go off to bai-nian.. yup.. went to my gran's brother hse.. then till my mum's mother hse.. haha.. details shall not write here.. my cousins there.. younger cousins i mean.. finally can mingle quite well with me liao.. few years back.. they seem very distant to me.. yup.. but now.. i guess they are on to mature stage.. can play some cards games.. fun but not so childish already.. :)

8 feb fri CNY day 2:
today.. i woke up very early.. coz previous night slp very early.. yup.. then i used the com awhile to listen to some great song.. found this song.. (my blog song).. and then.. seeing my aunties and sis so busy cooking lunch.. i decided to off com and help loh.. haha.. by the time everything is finished.. is abt 12nn liao..

then my uncle came we started playing cards to wait for my another uncle's family to come to eat lunch together.. the lunch is so perfectly done.. so many delicaces and the abalone yu-sheng.. wah.. all end up we continued to have some card game.. i got win some money after all.. my uncle.. the banker give me some of his winning money.. lol.. end up i won instead of lose.. hehez.. :P

sadly.. due to some project work needed to be done.. i didn't go out after that.. my sis invited me out for movie loh.. her treat.. but.. hai.. wat to do.. tv programmes i also can't watched.. forced myself to do some work.. before meeting costllan tml's morning..

9 feb sat CNY day 3: (hectic day)
went to costllan hse to compile our research work early in the morning at 9am.. but found out we still have alot needed to cover.. sadly.. i went back to school alone.. to print BFA financial statements.. then walked to interchange by foot from sch.. coz mrt ez-link card no money.. sad sad.. somemore walked wrong way.. walked a big round.. for 1 hr.. sian.. but now i finally noe how to go back liao.. shld have trust the security guard.. :(

after that.. i went back home after topping up my card.. then change and gobble some rice before i go off to meet zy x2.. xy.. ah kai.. at vivo.. we watched kung fu dunk!! it's really very nice.. the storyline is abit unrealistic lah.. but is wat i want leh.. lol.. then the computer effects are abit extreme lah.. but really really fun and enjoyable to watch.. cry abit.. laugh alot.. lol

then.. i travelled down after shopping with them back to hougang to my 2nd uncle hse for dinner.. it's abt 8 plus when i reach there loh.. yummy dinner of course.. lunch didn't eat much mah.. reach home jiu immediately do my project loh.. sian.. :(

No comments: