Monday, December 22, 2008

To be a guitar - man = Guitarist






WHO WANTS TO BE A GUITARIST?
ME (@.@)

yup.. my guitar passion came back one fine day when i was asked to be the guitarist for my connect grp x'mas party, i was like, wow.. perform in front of 20 ppl at least.. hmm.. really need to practise hard liao..

i am those kind of ppl that will only be WORKING hard if the situation FORCES me to.. well ... that is the case.. i spend everyday touching my guitar.. right now, my hands still have the marking loh.. but no regrets..

it's really very very VERY cool and shuai to play guitar. so mesmorising, attractive. even i was so engrossed with my frens playing the guitar music. so well.. i really encourage you all out there to learn guitar. it's really a good way to demostrate your stress management. u can strum the guitar strings to destress, play ur lovely music to entertain yourself or those ppl around you.

hope one fine day, i will be able to perform on stage. wah.. STOP DAY DREAMING LIAO.. nono it's NIGHT dreaming..

[but i really really dream of performing on stage in a private room with my fans and my frens cheering me and the live band as back up. me as the guitarist and the lead singer singing songs that i composed myself..]

COOL! right... lol.. okay.. i will stop dreaming..:)

No comments: