Friday, December 12, 2008

the truth hurts. i know

i can't take it anymore!.. i feel that it's better for me to say it here..the truth hurts, i know, cause now i have been literally "bleeding".. but i am glad that they pointed out to me, if not i won't even know i behave in such way.

quotes:
"Cm is more emo than you xxxxx i think u are better than him"
"sometimes i think that you are not serious, we got play, but a least we got some seriousness."

well.. yup. i admit i am emo and lame. always, i treat things very lightly, and always i am very sensitive especially to little things like the above.. hmm.. maybe i am not serious enough? i admit juz now i am exaggerating to the that topic, guess i should really choose the right time to be funny. i'm reflecting right now, thinking how i silly i am.

how crazy i am sometimes.. am i too much?.. did i add too much humourless acts into everyone's lives, like the cellgroup, my frens etcs.. causing discomfort to them.

think i shld really treat these 2 weeks of term break as a time to reflect on myself.

i have already set new year's resolution.

In the year 2009,
i aim to be less funny at the wrong times, and more serious on my work especially on my studies.

here is my resolution, what about yours?

No comments: