Thursday, March 5, 2009

it has been 1 week since my exams have over.. still rmb that time when i was writing the exam scripts.. i was like scribbled the answers non-stop.. i didn't have the time to stop.. it's like this force making u wanting u to complete the papers.. yup. honestly i have no regrets with the 2 papers.. 1 week in advance of revision. a few of late nights.. (i survived).. really thank God for that and my perseverance and determination.. wonder all i survived through.. lol..

currently, i am worried about my job.. and my building fund.. hai.. hope i will see some light.. this no-money-issue has been pestering me for the past few days.. i dun even dare to go out.. and contact my frens since go out need money.. and i dun have money left liao.. hai..

muz really plan what to do liao.. i am going to send my resumes out.. and hopefully there will be responses coming in.. who knows? few daes later i might be sharing with you my new job... catch up soon..:)

No comments: