Wednesday, March 25, 2009

conflicts make both party stronger in their relationships..

can't take it anymore, feel like letting all out here.. was so disappointed.. with her.. no sorry, no console, nothing.. she give me nothing but sadness, disappointment, and the doubting on our friendship.. i squeeze myself to say bye to her to conduct at least an one line conversation and she.. nearly ignored me, dun think she is tired... :"(

the sadness thing is not about fries, is about our ways of handling things diffnly.. guess we got to learn from each other, since no one is perfect and everyone of us has different characters and personalities..

i really hope she can talk to me, after all is me who is in angry mood not her, ...

nevertheless, hope this matter will be resting soon.. i dunno what will happen if one of us didn't do anything..let's hope nothing will happen.. or else.. well.. friends isn't forever right?! hope it isn't true for us then...

suan le. i guess i blame myself of that, i shouldn't exert my anger, i should keep it.. but given the situations where everyone forced you to ask you what happened and u can't escape from it.. makes things worst.. i am like in very hot smoke and u add some fire and makes things even worse..

the cycle trip isn't that as fun as i thought, i was like chase the fronts and to slow down for the backs.. there was like simply more than 1/2 hour where i was been thrown alone in the dark/dim light..out of no where.. no ppl around.. that fear isn't what u can describe.. making you feel really really alone and scared..

again, i really want to stress on letting this matter down.. i dun want later in future someone asked..
"eh. how come she is not around"
then i will be forced to answer..
"oh. our friendship has distant because of Mac Fries"

that will be so ironic, crazy and mad.. i dun want later in future i need to eat in other eateries becoz the moment i step in Mac.. i will recall that incident..

really pray that everything can be under control.. it's like everything has turned out to be so unpredictable

driving test in the morning sucks.. i was like trying so many attempts to log in to that freaking system and to no valid.. i called the officer and he questioned me and later tries to login to the same password and username i have log in .. == turns out.. can't login too.. then he told me to go 3 levels down to the administrative section to check with the clerks.. i rushed down and checked but the clerk said it's alright.. perfectly fine.. later i go up again.. running up.. sweating.. the officer came to me and see.. the login can't worked..

thank God he provided his login for me to conduct the trials telling me not to waste any time, just do the first trial and tell him if i am done with the first. this wasted me like 30mins.. then i rushed my way through to complete the first 50qns..in the end gotten 84% passed which means 7 wrong.. that' really scared me.. the officer later told me i can check my answer by clicking on the link "incorrect" to see what when wrong..

then after that he helped me with the 2nd attempt login.. and i passed it with only 2 wrongs.. when i looked at the clock it's like 5mins to 2pm.. then i quickly rushed with wy they all to the actual BTT room.. with God's grace, i managed to pass that.. all thanks to my 3 days in advance reading and copying of notes, this time i really spent quite an effort to complete my revision.. so i guess i proved to be what i am to be..

after that i spent a couple of hours doing nothing but to shop in NTUC aimlessly and to eat my favourite waffles of peanut butter flavour.. playing my hp games untill my brain hurts.. then she came in a rush.. originally want to show my pissed off but realised after all costllan is the planner, i should also respect him.. so well.. i kept it..if i cancel it last minute also disrespect him.. both ways also make everyone unhappy.. so nvm lah.. everyone happy jiu hao..:)

No comments: