Thursday, February 4, 2010

the reality of truth... hurts...

Have you ever felt something is holding back,

something that you always like in the past?
something that you always enjoyed in the past?

someone that you care about in the past?
someone that cares about you, love you and chat with you.

Past is just the past, this is my 20th year and everything is going to change,
I dun even know where will i be? and when will i be the someone that i dream of..

A teacher?
A musician?
A guitarist of my own band?

Sometime i wonder, why others are given a chance, but I am not? is God really prepared to give me what's laying down my life? how come I doesn't have any clue of what next step of my life is going to be?

Going to work aimlessly, tap the card
board the train in a rush, read my book. rush to work against time.
reach workplace full of sweat. ON my lappie
wipe my sweat and refill my cup.
go back to my desk.

start my work.
go to lunch

come back lunch.
continue to work.

work overtime.
go back home.

Tired. rountine work. Is it really what i want? what i wish for? a 9-5pm job?

I am uncertain about this. God please enlighten me...:(

No comments: