Monday, March 14, 2011

a new challenge coming up...

Status: is only when you are about to leave, then you will realize actually that's what you longed for, that's what you have going through everyday motionlessly and without feeling that...

that is your comfort zone, your shelter. where your friends are, the bonding and chemistry is somehow amazing...

tml will be a new chapter for me... Mset, i... am going to counter and conquer you...!


-------------------------------------------------------


Tml... Mset course... yes, a new beginning of my NS life, 2 weeks, 14 days alone with no one i know, i have learn about maintenance and about the vehicle parts...

well, this might be actually my short getaway from the MT line...

away from all those driving.
it's just like taking a break from the busy schedule.

-----------------------------------------------------

Actually i am quite proud of myself that, actually i can gotten my confidence back in driving landover, i still rmb, (everytime i drove --> my instructor in KBC will say "Law, have you forgotten how good you drive your landover, can you do this to the 3-Ton as well!"..

that's when i told myself, if the PAST ME, can do it, why the Present ME cannot do it.

that's the wake up call for me.

Really thank God for placing Mr Alan Neo into my life, teaching and refreshing me the procedure of landover, it's just like a human who lose his memory, and he is being taught, step by step how to operate the vehicle. and it's through that i regain my confidence, thank you Mr Neo.

---------------------------------------------

God, thank you for posting me back to this camp, yes, i admit i had pyschological barrier in driving vehicles again, and it's You, who allow this to happen again, it's you who allow me to regain the confidence to drive again.. thank you.

No comments: