Friday, May 12, 2006

heyhey

wahahaha....finally i can type le...i found out de blog de prob...n i can solve it...finally le..haha...wah..mid year exams finally over le...left physics practical..then i will have many many off sch days le...haha...abt 6 days bah..from today friday till wednesday...haha...sat go pei frens go out...then mon go sch take practical..then left wif tue n wed see who 1 date me out lo...haha...these few mths...i sort of get over wif the thingy le...mi think a lot le...juz suan le bah...let heaven decide bah...i won't force anym...neither i will let them force me...haha..yup...these few mths change alot bah...i and gors all different schools liao...so long nv see thm le...last see yhock is on march holidays..kb is on sch speech day..talking abt sch speech day...haha..i am 1 of the top 4 true gentleman in the whole sch..haha..even myself can't believe i get into the top 4 bah...haha...ya lo..muz thanks mrs chia 4 nomittee me...n mrs tang n a female teacher to let me in...those 2 are the interviewes...haha..ya lo..they saw my photo so cute..ya la...coz the photo sec1 pai de...haha...so ka-wai yi leh...haha..

yup...then 2 mths...my new fren call me la...he lonely la...i also dunno how come i will get to be frens wif him...always suan me 2 days younger than him...he very wat de leh...haha...also suan me n JJ...heng...suan le...i juz treat him as a normal fren lo...hai...so qi guai...if u 1 to noe...ask me personally..haha...

n ya...so long nv go choir le...dunno...how are they le...heard my fren that...we sec4 need to go back once to announce the commit...looks like maybe nxt wed will hv bah...haha...miss my lower secs gay frens...haha...ya lo..miss mr liew..miss the choir spirit...hah...

4 my class ah....ya lo..still the same.. alot have change le...i n jean seldom talk le...even exchange sms also a few onli..."fate brought us near n pull us apart"...haha..then the glisten. inc looks like it is going to separate le...then i onli left wif a few to chat le...then is like the guys dun noe me well...they play games but i am nt that type...wat com n arcade games la...how come most of the guys play those de...haha..

wah...these 3 wks...so stress wif exams..no time study...but worth it la...then get to use the hall...ok la..nt that scary...then surrounding is i all noe de frens...but o's level different le....is the whole sch de students arrange in alpahets order...haiz...nvm muz look on the bright side...wahaha...

ya...although i feel a bit lonely now..but i noe that deep inside in s'pore there is still ppl thinking of me de...haha...juz rest lo...is like these weeks all finish paper go home eat slp watch some tv then revise eat revise slp...this hv been over n over 4 these 10+ days le...aiyo....haha...yup that';s all bah..i try to find a new skins if i can get into blogskins. com....n my msn messenger muz dl a new version...yup...but i need to dl a internet explorer 6.0...which is 1hr 45 mins bah..i rmb...ya lo...so need wait which day really free then do that bah..sorry lo guys...haha...take care n hv a nice day ahead!!! :)

No comments: