Thursday, March 1, 2007

FInally

1st finally
wah.. finally i solved the problem of the blogger thingy.. from last mon i have been cracking my brain.. how come i change to google account also can't get in.. (some how my internet also respond very slow.. mi dun have patience de mah..) but today after "n" times of trying.. finally can get in le..i have a new gmail account called "lonelyiamsolonely".. if u all have gmail account also can add me in using the above username..haha..

2nd finally
wah.. finally i have ended my job.. my 3months and 6 days of job in the semba---- music centre. (SMC) although i agree that the pay is high, the stress level also very high de leh.. mi stand 4 almost everyday.. ytd i came back with my leg "Yi guai yi guai" de.. but now okay liao.. no need to worry abt me:).. ya lo.. my (ex-)manager keep nagging at me de.. she kept raising her voice at me everytime whether i did the thing correctly or wrong.. she juz scold me.. i am so relieved that i dun have to see her again.. really leh.. i try to be friends with her.. but she juz.. haiz.. past tense is past tense liao.. but i am still very glad to know my ex- collegue from the day i start work.. my "big bro" randall "uncle" has been taking care of me and protecting me from harm.. i really thank him for that.. although he had leave SMC be4 me.. he had passed me valuable memories and lessons to me.. such as
  • always have a 5 years plan
  • dun be too proud of yourself
  • dun be too aggresive
  • how to survive in a harsh working environment
  • "bu yao wei le jiang er jiang" (dun say it juz for the sake of saying)

and for my other 2 collegues huichun and wanxing they had taught me de basics and how to manage de store well and how to avoid been scold by my ex manager and supervisor.

then came my other 19 years old collegue called shi hui.. she's now studying TP(temasek poly). she has guide me to solve my troubles and to be my listening ears to my anger. thanks her for all of her help and that's how we became very good friends

to add on, after wanxing and randall had leave SMC, the HQ sent Darren from Bugis to work permanently at Funan with us.. he is an assistant supervisor if i am nt wrong.. and so that's how i and darren became really good buddies.

forget to say.. juz the last week before i went off.. a new collegue called Ai ling came to replace my position.. she's very cheerful and she has the same age as me.. but she had work in several jobs be4, so she has more experience than me.. yup.. it's her to run the last lap with me..

lastly for my ex-supervisor Lenny.. she advise to be more out-spoken or else she dunno how i can survive in my business courses. and she and darren became de one who save me when i am speechless or i face de problem when dealing with customers..

but sometimes Lenny and my ex-manager serene will have mood swings.. for my manager's case. it';s worst.. sometimes she can joke with you at a moment, but next you are scolded by her.. i am totally freaked out by this loh.

but it's their nagging and yelling that keep me moving on and grow up.. without the scolding.. i dun think i will realise my mistake and feel guilty about it de.. thanks a lot..

3rd finally

my total freedom.. hooray.. now finally can relax at home liao.. regardless how boring it is(at home).. i am planning to pick up these following activities to kill my time

  • swimming
  • guitar
  • cycle
  • karoake
  • movie-marathon

heard from genie that we will be receive the letter of JAE (Joint admission exercise) on 6 of march.. All the best. Take care every1.. nowadays the weather is sometime rainy heavily or non-stop de.. or it's very sunny.. so very easy to got cold and cough de.. my cold started liao.. haiz.. so every1 muz drink plenty of plain water and cover blanket while sleeping oh.. :)

No comments: