Sunday, November 18, 2007

one week didn't blog liao.. today got "scolded" by best fren.. he reprimand me for been to immature for relationship wise.. which.. in fact.. i noe in my heart it's the truth.. he's words makes my inner thoughts dug out again from my "Database" system.. yup.. lolz

really.. 3 years.. sec3, 4 and poly yr1.. 2 steads.. puppy love?.. crushes?.. uncountable crushes?!.. i can't names here.. your all shld noe some..

i need to make things clear here that i am too immature for relationship.. me.. being an emotional creature.. mood swings everytime.. i guess my galfren will have a very difficult time adapting to me.. yup.. so spiritually and mentally i still need to grow.. physically mah.. grow a few more centimetres will be just great.. best is 183cm.. :).. hehez..

so.. those who 1to date me out.. fat chance.. haha.. i will go.. but not hard feelings.. :P

No comments: