Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Presentations..

12/2 tue: today is my CMSK3 presentation.. it's more like telling abt your reflections to your class.. i did it suprisingly by sending my secret weapons.. 1 of them is the "Salt".. when i am saying.. then i pinched up a pinch of salt and said "i just take that as a pinch of salt".. lol.. amazed by everyone including my tutor.. lol.. hope i scored quite well on that :)

13/2 wed: that day is my CORE presentation.. hmm.. that day is my mood swings the most day.. morning i am rushing like hell to complete my powerpoint slides and compliation of that day's presentation.. yesh.. you didn't see wrongly.. is that day.. to cut it short.. i managed to pull through.. although ms jo kept saying i am nervous.. but actually i am not lah.. thank God.. i made it.. i am not as nervous as last presentation.. yesh.. :)

after that.. i went to subway to celebrate with jonathan and costllan.. spent really alot.. but the sandwich is super extremely worth it.. it's 10 inches long.. OH MY..!.. but i still managed to eat finished.. super worth it for me.. i am really so happy after that.. lol :)

15/2 fri: DBIS demo presentation.. i met some errors during the demo session.. but my tutor said i won't score so badly after all.. i hope so.. :)

No comments: