Saturday, January 17, 2009

Appreciation for my 19th birthday

This week is really the blessing week, I have received so much present.. even after my birthday itself.

Tue 13/1
1) White Jacket (COOL): From Wan Ying, Yuan Hong, Jonathan, Costllan, Kai Zhou, Si Jia, Si Yun, Guo Cheng, Mei Wei.

2) "Piggy bank" and "pressing sound recording sound PINK pig": From Hariyani, Huan Yi, Jasmine Lim, Jasmine Chow.

3) Wallet: From Zhi Yuan (will used it when i am working. coz it's a formal wallet)

Wed 14/1
1) Black "Extra Fit" Tee with Fake Suspenders: From Shu Xian and Li Zhen
2) G2000 Blue strips collared formal long sleeved shirt and Blue checked tie: From My elder sis and Spencer, my sister in law.

Thu 15/1
1) Yuki Yaki Japanese Steamboat BBQ - Ice cream buffet: Dine with Say Haow and Hariyani
2) Cute little "wu ying liang ping" Japanese - lemon flavour soap: From Say Haow

Fri 16/1
1) TCC Supper TREAT with cheese cake and black forest cake and Iced Cappaciuno for my share: From My elder sis and Spencer, my sister in law.

No comments: