Thursday, April 2, 2009

it's so FOOL!sh (part 1)

1st Fool by someone: Eugene
his sms: Maybe this will be the last time i use this number to sms you... recently there are too much thing s happen.. I have undergo alot of pressure, and now i have finally thought about ir. i'm going off and leave Singapore.. air tickets already been bought by the time you receive this msg,i already inside the plane.dun worry for me as i ill take care myself..i'm going to beijing. just now i still consider whether to call u anot, but things come too sudden, so never discuss with u.. dun angry with me as i have no choice, (Hu Jing Tao) Say he dun want to work liao, ask me go china take over him, next time miss me watch news lah. Advanced april fool day!:P

my reply: (my first few expression of the first few lines are SHOCKED, serious!, somemore it's before 12am of the eve of the 1st April) (that;'s my reply after reading the whole sms..) take care of yourself and let's keep in touch using Facebook. China got right? Btw happy april's fool in advance

1st Prank for someone: Mass Delivery (In sequential order)

to: William, You Hock, Michelle, Wan Ying, Jonathan, Si Jia, Si Yun, Yun Ting, Darren, Eugene, Kwee Peng, Jian Yong, Zeng An, Hariyani, Say Haow, Yan Hao (16 ppl)
my sms: yo you there..? Free to chat with me on sms.. I need someone to chat.. Can you be the one? Sorry to disturb you if I have.. I'm really lonely recently.. Hai..

their replies: (mostly --> of course can, What happened?, need my help? how can i help?, will be there for you..

i want to highlight and show my special appreciation to the following..

Ms SiJia and SiYun are both together, so well, they are the first to spot that. SiJia still call me and ask me loh.. i fake for like 3mins then shout "Happy April's Fool" then they both stunned.. haha.. but quite spoiler, thought can play both of them, esp. siyun... haha.. blur blur de..:P

Mr Darren: You can call me or date me out ya i'm free whole day bro =) (Super touched when seeing this)

(To ensure everyone dun get angry and i dun get overboard...)
My instant reply to their instant reply is.. "No la.. Just... Hai... Feel like telling you.. Happy April's Fool! :)"

2nd Fool by someone: You Hock
His shocking reply was "not funny at all! i thought something serious happened! THIS JOKE IS SERIOUSLY NOT FUNNY AT ALL!"

(i was like emo for 1/2 hour thinking is my sms abit too far-fetched, then i apologised to him saying)
"erm oh i will repent then.. :( sorry. Apologise once again.. Hai.. Shouldn't do so big :( "

then he replied , "it's okay.. becoz it's my turn!! Happy April Fool's Day! =P " (Stunned again.. speechless..)

the rest was like simply ignored me, some commented "lol.. thanks ah; very entertaining; etcs etcs"

after that, there's quite alot of pranks going on for me.. but i didn't fallen into.. simply.. the msgs are too april's fool..haha.. thanks kweepeng, jianyong and victoria for trying so hard on me.. appreciate that:P

i should say i really enjoy fooling others lah, but i got benchmark my limits lah.. instant 5mins fooling.. dragging will make things worse.. haha.. this is my first time trying out, so i should say it's quite successfully for a beginner?.. what do you think? :)

No comments: