Saturday, April 18, 2009

break the news

well..sort of want to explain tonight's event to you guys.. well.. my grandma *mum's mum* passed away, she died at midnight peacefully.. ya.. i like the word PEACEFULLY.. at least she was ill but she did die peacefully..

i shall not mentioned her more already, well this is my first time attending a wake.. it's tiring for my 3 realm.. PHYSICALLY, PSYCHO AND EMO..

well physically, i was asked to burn the offering.. hmm.. been one of her grandchildren.. hmm ought to pay her a respect lah.. yup.. so the christian thing were all put aside.. well this is my policy of life.. RESPECT EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF HIS RELIGION.. so.. hmm.. i was like burning the offering for around 1 hour, chatting with my cousin and the coffin was like 2 arm-length beside us.. hmm.. it's kind of weird.. coz what i saw in the tv really comes into reality..

before that, when my sisters and i were reached, we were asked to drop in the joss-sticks.. with the band playing the music.. really really felt like crying.. this whole day i have been holding my tears.. really really thought of burst out crying.. but i juz can't.. thinking of the grandma of mine.. lively, joyful last Chinese new year (it was like 2-3 months ago only).. and now really prove one thing.. life is really fragile.. and to really treasure the ones who is around you.. not untill.. :"(


pyscho barrier is the most difficult to attend on.. it's MENTALLY difficult.. and always it will lead to emotional.. so well.. it's really a hard battle to beat on.. but thinking my grandma can end her misery *(illness) and to be unite with God in Heaven did lighten my heart abit.. well.. my heart now are peaceful..

i am not sure i will cry tml or on sun, but definitely i have re-learn an impt lesson and it has proven today AGAIN.. treasure your lives, and the lives around you.

Take care guys, will update again..

TO BE CONTINUE..

No comments: