Sunday, April 5, 2009

Courage to admit and face the reality

well.. a very short one. as u noe that i am doing a Door to Door job on flyer distribution, today i did a strange thing with xy that is to deliver them into the mailbox.. end up the customers (provided the flyer) when checking and saw the mailbox with flyers..

i shld help xy sort neatly the flyers into the mailbox.. coz that's remaining of the flyers outside the mailbox,
well.. guess we really deserved it.. so many times we have tried to do it.. this time really get caught.. well.. we really deserved it..

punishment is only very simple: tml 12 blocks FREE flyer distribution only.. hope this can help cutting down on the loss and to improve on our boss de reputation bah..

one thing i learn to cope is mental stress.. just now during service really struggled for that.. can't really focus on singing.. i really keep crying.. keep thinking on how to solve.. how to help.. but i am really glad that i admit.. i admit all.. i didn't kept any secrets or lie.. i have been truthfully to myself.. to everyone.. it really needs to take a huge step of faith to step forward and admit the mistakes.. feared of the cons, been scolded.. but well.. i am in the house of God, and i am a Christian, and i dun want to keep dragging it le.. admitting it is the only way out.. no more lying is needed anymore..

also want to thank Darren's consulting.. it really helps.. that time i just feel like crying.. but i hold myself.. telling someone of my problems really helps to lighten my burden and my worries.. after hearing.. he really help me alot in advising on what to do, say that i did a great job in be honest, and this is part and partial of life.. this happens.. only that.. this is my first time that this happened to me..

9 more hours to my start of free labour.. i pray that everything will turn out fine.. will push myself to finish at least 15 blocks to cover as many blocks i can.. i noe that with God all things are possible.. i am doing all things to redeem myself.. i can do it. i admit on my mistake with bravery and move on. how about you?

No comments: