Thursday, April 8, 2010

Emo...

tired.. sometime, i just need someone to listen to me..
to shoulder my burden,
to answer my worries..

guess, no one can do it right now.. maybe it's becoz my heart has been locked..

time after time...
i have been looking back..
have i really made the wrong decision of studying poly?
instead of JC?

i guess my answer is still a NO.. no poly, no C184, no wanying, no E98, no Euzanne...

it will not be the same me anymore..

i still rmb.. those encouragements to tell me to stay strong..
from Darren.. from Wan Teng, Cheryl, Michelle... and many more

those moments when i am down, who really stood by to share my sorrows..victoria, xiuying, wanying.. zhiyuan...and many more

20 years has passed..
sometimes i just went to cry secretly.. it's like late at night, and when u felt down... u tend to pour out all ur sorrows and cry all out.. it happens to me alot of time recently..

guess i am insecure bah..

it's like suddenly i felt very lonely.. and alone..
the feeling is very difficult to describe...:(

No comments: