Saturday, April 10, 2010

Testimony Time! Thankful.. i should be thankful..

Hmm, suddenly feel like thanking God for He has done for me..
He knows, and He knew I doesn't have CASH with me.. and i have spent $32 on the swimming trunks and $28 on my advance payment for the internet.. and as I have trust in Him, He did and He does reward me with..

thank Him for granting my Aunt to treat me a $44+ Steamboat buffet dinner on thu (just past). hehez. really thanked her for the treat.. cause nearly $100 sia.. haha.. very fresh seafood.. should ask Jon they all to try next time when we are financial in abundance.. ps: it's at M Hotel (Tanjong pajar there)..

this week has been a MAYDAY fever for me.. it's like wed night i happen to listen to one particular mv..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Pz1yznSZc

and i cried, thinking how amazed is it to listen live once again and cry again..

and you noe wat! Behold! haha.. dearest wanying called me the next day noon time, asking me to go watch MAYDAY DNA Concert.. haha.. (it's just that God answered my prayer, just that I haven't even pray about it)

i was like.. WOW.. that's amazing.

okay, "let's watch..", that's my reply (overwhelm with joy) but i told her i have budget difficulties..

then.. after checking the system, all the ticks all sold out if not left with single seats only.. except the $38 student ticks..

lol.. this means i can go the concert but spent the least minimum.. haha.. isn't it GREAT!!..haha..

that's all for now bah.. thank you, Father.

i am cash-tight, but i am not in lack, All Glory goes to you! :)

No comments: