Thursday, April 29, 2010

struggles to pull and maintain his friendship with his poly friends..

TIMES UP! well.. this is difficult.. with so many things on hand..

i still haven't start my NS training...

i still need to think how come my so-called all the close frens.. how come suddenly.. we all didn't talk much.. now.. hariyani, xiuying...

maybe, things just change. like feelings towards each other.. friendship gotto ends.. i guess.. maybe it's true that friends are not meant to be forever bah..

sometimes i just dun understand.. maybe i am overly sensitive..sian..

troubled myself with this kind of simple things.. i feel that i am so dumb now..

watever.. i am not going to care any longer when i go NS in 3 months time.. things come and things goes.. i am prepared.. it's a 2-way traffic. so well, friends, if you want to maintain contact with me.. just got to bear with me ye.. like i say before.. i can just disappear out of no where. i lock myself out from others... BEWARE..and be cautious.. with your actions to me.. i am not that easy been push around.. or at least.. i think i am not..

maybe i have changed... who knows..

No comments: