Sunday, January 9, 2011

a memorable family - birthday celebration

tonight i blushed the most in my whole life, in front of my entire family and my external circle of parents' friends.. i invited my dear to the celebration.

this b'day celebration is really a memorable one. haha.. i am glad this was organized. and i am glad that i didn't invite all my friends to my house.. cause there' re really no rooms to accommodate so big groups of ppl..

apart from the 4 digits worth of financial blessings that i wanted to thank God for. this 21st year i have set 3 wishes for myself already.

1) Study hard and perform well in my private degree course
2) Blessed that my family and myself to be healthy and good.
3) my relationship with dear to be sustainable

yup, that's about it. haha.

can't wait for my other celebrations with my friends...
with Glisten inc, Cellgroup, Poly Clique, Hari and Sayhaow, Zy, Sx and Lz.. woohoo.. more blessings are coming to my way. Thank God in advance for that..:)

No comments: