Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Officially disarmed himself from the role of an IC

re-course, re-post.. that's maybe is my life.. after so many rounds of pushing around..

can i settle down at my upcoming posting?

will the posting be the last?

can he cope with the driving course?


will i be able to study part time?

can he make it to study officially?

---------------------------------------------

questions and more questions...
uncertainty and more uncertainty...

this is getting to no where...
the only thing i should and must do is to pray...


---------------------------------------------

Bye whiskey team,
2 months of cooperation, 1.5 months of teamwork, 2 months of slackness, 2 months of monopoly deals and other random games... pulled the ten of us together into one solid strong team.

and now, it's time to good bye to everyone.. to my 2nd Ic, Joel, "thanks for being there for me when i needed you the most"

and to the rest of my teammates, " thanks for making my 1.5 month of NS, an enjoyable and fulfilling one. All the best to your new posting, definitely we will catch up and meet up soon. JIA YOU! :)"

The team has made me proud, i felt so comfortable mingling around. Even though i will give myself ultimate stress, but each of them will provide me with their best strengths in terms of their capabilities.

I will also like to take this chance to thank the instructors in RRR, "thank you for giving me this chance to realize my potential in leadership, i will miss you, Instructor Zervyn and Oilver."

2 months of leadership, I can say that I have become more initiated to do things, I have to, and I need to. It hasn't been easy since not every time the whole team will be cooperating, but well, there are still a bunch of them to help me... It hasn't been a bed of roses for me, but I am proud of myself that I have overcome the obstacles and true enough, I have rose up to another level of my self-esteem and self-confidence. Thank God for that.

And last but not least, to my buddies, Zhengyu and Khong.

To Zhengyu, "Thanks for chatting with me when i felt totally bored, I have known you better since last time in STC, next time let's meet to eat steaks and buffet together, ok?".

To Khong, "Thanks for entertaining me when I felt lonely and bored, it has been a long while since we have been pulled together since the last phase of SOT... thanks for the accompaniment.. with you, i felt the sense of security, thanks Khong."

-------------------------------------

Finally, it's me again, well.. life still move on.. i thought the farewell for Adnan and Yihui will be awful already and right now... i got to say bye to Zhengyu, Khong, Joel and the rest...

I will move on...
I will be strong...

God, strengthen me before I collapse okay?
I have count on you...and I will be always counting on you.

No comments: