Monday, January 17, 2011

Re-wishlist for My 21st B'day:)

For those who are still sourcing out for my presents.. here you go..
this is the edited version already, previously I have removed those kind of far-fetched items:

Less than $100
  • Pullover / cardigan (Black + checkered/plain)
  • I-Touch protection casing (Smooth-skin - Black)
  • I-Touch protection cover (very cheap only - get durable one)
More than $150
  • Topman / Zara Jacket (Black / Grey)
  • Ralph Lauren polo tee
  • Sennheiser Wireless headphone set (noise-proof) (orange / black)

ps: As for technical presents: you can also give me some Epicentre vouchers if you can't decide on what to give me.. $50/ $100 vouchers will be great:)
-------------------------------------------------

Do call me if you need help in any...

Pls let me know what gifts are you getting for me and i will strike off those items from the above list, following are the strike-off items:
  • I-Touch
  • Crumpler Bag
  • Levis vouchers
  • Body shop Toner and Moisturizer
  • Boxer

No comments: