Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good Frens make my world goes around

having a very slight headache right now, cannot be ytd red wine fault.. i guess i am lack of slp and rest bah..

anyway.. juz 1 to pop by saying that.. these few weeks i really enjoyed been with my clique.. it's like it has been back to the time.. the happy time.. since yh and wy has attached.. that's like a period that our clique gets separated coz jon me costllan wants to leave them alone.. yup.. now.. it's like the line has been drawn back again.. the grp gets closer..

might be becoz of garbriel.. ?.. i am not that sure.. but 1 thing to say, I AM REALY FORTUNATE TO BE WITH THESE GUYS AROUND..

it's all when my stress has suddenly gone and filled with laughters.. each of the faces of my veryvery good frens.. hmm.. really touched by how God placed every single individuals into my life.. helping me, guiding me, correcting me, cry with me, laugh with and at me.. thank God and thanks them.. :)

No comments: