Thursday, November 13, 2008

itpm quiz results

hmm.. ytd after the interview.. i rarely have the chance to revise last minute for this quiz.. was very high and playful.. everyone around me was like (heck-care) liao.. having fun.. me too.. can't really bother to study liao.. it's like everything can't be absorb into my brain already.. really thank God that i have spent 2 hrs on the impt pointers while i went thru the flipping of lecture slides revision without fallen asleep.. that time was like 2am when i slp...

no matter what.. due to ms Jo efficiency.. the whole course gotten back their quiz on today.. my score is (DRUM-ROLL)... 34 marks over 50marks.. hmm.. okay lah.. from my 2 hrs revision plus my hardworking attitude in trying to focus on tutorials and lectures did help me alot.. in tackling the questions.. so.. i shld say i am really satisfied with my results.. although there are like 4.5 marks careless marks.. (shld get 38.5..).. but still .. Praise Lord for that!

No comments: