Wednesday, November 12, 2008

immediate feedback from CMSK

truthfully speaking.. i did blame mr seah from saying so that harsh words to me (telling me that i am not prepared, my answer very vivid).. quite sad lah.. but i was like.. well.. that's my part to play bah.. not really prepared well enough for my interview.. then what i prepared are more to myself.. not the job.. and yet.. he ask me ALOT ALOT about the job like why choose this job etcs..

come to think of it.. it's this bad experience that WARN me not to commit those silly mistakes again like saying the company "Has room for improvement" or i join the company because "i am a singaporean".. this crap lah.. maybe i really need to pause awhile to think for a couple of secs before i talk my words out.. that ten mins i really listen what he asked and i really continue instantly from what he left off loh.. quite amazing and yet quite scary lah..

after all it's quite memorable lah.. really noe how and what to prepare liao.. it really gives you an idea already..
i really pray hard that next yr when i go for job interview the real one.. will be even better.. I PROMISE!

No comments: