Wednesday, August 29, 2007

plans

a short 1 before i go to slp.. today System analysis paper is my most confidence paper among the all.. all the qns i noe.. and i did it.. some forget lah.. but really have confident i will score well.. yup..then after that come home watch youtube.. then chat with zhiy... he seems emo-ing.. making me emo after chatting with him on msn.. diaoz... yup.. so my mood goes alittle bit down..then after that wait for sisters' conf call untill i 1 to slp liao.. but this waiting did paid off.. as i got another more secret liao..wahahaha... and yup.. my thu-fri-sat-sun-mon will b e very packed..

thu: swim straight away after exam
fri: go back sec sch, have lunch with frens, then dinner, then go watch skit with elder sis
sat: lunch at gallery hotel with aunt, aunt cindy, my elder sis and her bf, rush to meet buddy for service.. then rush again to meet sihui they all... (the most packed day)
sun: swim.. and prepare..
mon: swim test.. scare... muz prepare... :)

i am really better liao.. her care and concern really touch my heart.. she really rmb i need that.. and she going to give me that.. in these few days time.. wah.. so excited.. no la.. i buying myself.. but she did take note and tell me.. oh.. tonite i will slp very sweetly.. i hope.. i wish.. and i will.. nite every1... :)

No comments: