Saturday, September 1, 2007

emo..

yup.. this is my feeling now.. emotional now.. yup.. dunno why.. this is my no.90 posts.. the 100th posts i will change this blogskin again..haha.. wahaha.. which shld be next week.. ha.. emo.. emo.. why emo.. let me list down..


1) family issue.. my mum keep asking me "where i go?".. "who i go with".. when i go".. when i go out these few daes.. i was like.. why she 1 to noe so much.. i noe she care for me lah.. but can't she keep stop asking me.. then it's like i told her once 3 days before.. she now still asking me sat(tml) go where..
since..my sis marriage.. there's a really alot of arguments happened in my house lah.. and quarrel.. i dunno lah.. juz SICK OF THESE WHOLE ISSUE LIAO.. wonder how come i muz face this.. face this.. argh..

2) ytd.. i was very very terribly upset and disappointed abt my CLASS issue.. hai.. promise someone that has authority that i will not disclose it to anyone .. yup.. but.. i really lost hope of.. everything.. most of the thing in TP that i treasure.. that i respect.. that i love.. hai

No comments: