Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 things to share..

2 things to share.. First thing.. i discovered when i was on the way home this evening that... sometimes we can have a brand new feeling/or thoughts if we look at an incident or an event at different point of view.. today i tried it. i slowed down my walking pace instead of walking very fast home (which i usually did== my foot hurts).. i discovered that.. wow.. THE winds is blowing softly on me.. the weather was great at that time. i have a great meal.. (next time tell u what i eat.. ).. but really.. i did look at the things i usually dun even bother at. like the puddle of water on the leaf etcs.. haha..

Second thing is that finally.. all my this week problems have been settled down.. granny is getting better already.. i and my fren frenshp went back to normal.. my fren's relationship prob seems settled liao..
now only left my projects deadlines.. and one more thing..
Finanical needs.. dunno what happen lah.. my parents juz can't forked out enough cash now to pay the school fees which is due tml.. hai.. then now borrow from my 2nd sis.. she seems upset.. i am wondering where did the money that is been saved regularly in my GIRO account.. where did it gone to.. hai.. i shall not say much... :(

No comments: