Saturday, June 21, 2008

就算是整个世界把我抛弃
Even though the whole world turns me down
而至少快乐伤心我自己决定
But i still have the rights to choose to be happy or sad
所以我说就让他去 So i juz let him go
我知道潮落之后一定有潮起
I know that when tides are low, there soon will be tides that are high
有什么了不起 Nothing BIG deal about.

This chrous is from one track of MayDay's album.. ytd was singing k-box with sengyap.. was feeling very VERY down.. due to some reasons.. then when i happens to pick this song and sing.. WAH.. this chrous above is exactly what i been through now..

I sang and sang.. untill the 2nd part of the song.. i tears.. sengyap didn't noe.. and he sang with me.. really thanks him for his backup voice.. juz like an echo to keep me from been down..

Sometimes i wonder why there must be ups and downs in lives... for us humans to experiences.. this is my FIRST down.. juz get over a relationship problem that is not mine.. and now.. frienship problems.. family problems.. all jumbled up together.. i dun even have the mind to study for CASH quiz and to do my projects.. wat went wrong with me.. Am i too emotional?.. i am really upset and angry at myself.. sometimes i wonder is this my weakness?..

I guess i just need to face this?.. no point avoiding and escaping right?.. wei wo jia you bah (Cheer for me kay?).. thanks:)

take care everyone

No comments: