Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anger and Frustrated

Anger and Frustrated

""Cut out the COM wires and dun let him use.""

I guess i will rmb this for a period of time de bah.. i really REALLY can't stand my sister.. the 2nd one liao.. (if u have been a good audience, u will know that i am not in VERY good terms with her..since that time.. go back to the older posts either end of last year to see bah)

i was pissed off by her words and her tone..

after dinner around 10.35pm..i asked her nicely "can i use the com at 11pm (i give her 25more mins to use.. even though i need to send yuanhong that document by 11pm.. some lee-ways..)

she agreed.. later my mum came in and ask her nicely (didn't noe i ask her liao).. to let me use the com at 11pm.. then SHE PISSED off..

SIS: this com i can't use ah (in a very harsh tone to "tell" my mum)
MUM: ~~~speechless~~~
Me: (can't take it anymore) can.. you use loh.. i slp first, tml morning then use
SIS: I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU
Me: Yes. You are REFERREING TO ME
SIS: (to my mum) tHen what if ""Cut out the COM wires and dun let him use.""
MUM: ~~~speechless~~~
Me: (sacrastic) then i go my fren's hse do the project loh.. nvm
SIS: YOU KNOW I AM NOT REFERRING TO YOU
Me: (Pissed to the top-- "Dump" off the magazine and slam slightly harder on one of the bedroom door and go shower to "COOL" myself down)

I know she is not trying to say abt me.. but what i mean is that.. can't she AT LEAST treat my mum NICELY.. i mean.. she WAS BORN becoz of my mum leh.. I totally give up on that..

my aunt keep praising her on her change of attitude throughout this couple of years, now i dun think so loh.. a daughter that cannot even respect her mum, won't be even said to be a woman of 29 years old loh..

i mean PLEASE LOH.. 29 liao leh.. i know that she is angry abt mum keep having bias on me.. i mean i really got project and deadline is like.. 1 n 1/2 days time.. can't she give a night for me to finish my project.. she is juz playing plain annoyed..

what unfair? what she is been ill-treated.. she keep telling mum, grandma, aunt, dad that she is been treated unfair.. i mean FOR GOD SAKE.. can't she has eyes to SEE meh.. this few years.. didn't they shower their love to her.. providing care and concern and the upmost LOVE to her.. becoz of me been the youngest child.. getting abit more care than her.. she juz F**k Up..

oh please loh.. I am just 18 years old.. i guess her math sure fail liao.. wonder how she can get an accounting job.. she is more than 10 years older than me.. and yet.. she is unpleased about this treatment.. oh.. totally CAN'T tahan liao...

enough of swearing and cursing.. i need to do my CASH project research liao..
ciao

No comments: