Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DER grouping--> 1 mth project due

DER grouping--> 1 mth project due
last mon, we have our DER lesson and guess what, wany makes her decision to fix her grp liao.
Well, i am happy for her la, at least she gets what she really wants,

i have honourly given the chance of 4 person in grp to her, well.. she did alot for me already.. and i should be grateful to her.. haha..

that moment.. when i give up my chance.. i did noe that God is with me.. how to say leh.. when Jon told me.. "Eh, can 4ppl in a grp leh.. you, me, siyun, sijia lah" .. then siyun and sijia also got give me eye contact.. then i mouth to her.. wy they all 4 ppl liao.. then i told her..(our) 3 will do.. "

one side of mind said.. "ahyo.. cheemng, this is your chance, ever since 3 mths back you have been long to join siyun sijia liao, now is your chance to form grp with them.. what are you waiting for?"

another side of mind is saying.. "Dun listen to it.. trust your heart.. think of Jon.. think of Wy.. ya.. dun raise your hand.. "

so instead in that split second i urge wany to go write her group names first.. coz it's first come first serve basis mah.. i am glad lah.. at least.. i can do something for her.. :)

ON the OTHER side of the story
that day then i noe that's so many ppl reading my blog.. chinsheng, alice, andy, wany, wah.. lots lots that i dun think they will noe the existence of my blog read my blog.. scary ah.. haha..

yup.. so... i guess one good thing is that.. i noe that someone did really cares for me lah.. haha..
bad thing is no more privacy loh.. no lah.. kidding.. at least they care.. and bother..

No comments: