Wednesday, September 17, 2008

before the battle

before the battle
juz a short one.. hai.. i felt lost.. i dunno have i done enough revision or not.. i only know that i have been studying studying and studying.. what i am unsure is my brain.. whether it has absorbed the info or not.. hai.. i am totally clueless when i saw the tutorial qns after i have revise the lecture on that day before.. so does it mean i forgotten everything for that lec?..

i felt so helpless.. i dunno how to help myself.. i noe who can help me.. i juz dunno what can i ask them to help.. they wanted to help me.. i wanted to be help.. juz...

juz.. this help will help?.. or .. i dunno.. i am still stucked with 2 more impt concepts.. i dunno what to do.. i think i need to try my very best to remember everything liao.. calculation still alright.. the theory is making me blur blur.. i think this 1 last day will be the final le bah..

i dun fear of failing becoz i noe that i WILL pass.. i keep telling myself that.. but all those failing scenes have been in my mind.. i dun want to repeat the whole module and repeat another year. .i want to graduates with my buddies.. i dun 1 to let go.. that's y i am trying so hard to focus.. to help myself.. i want to cry.. but crying doesn't help.. that's what i noe.. i will keep on trying.. since i dun have much more time to continue trying liao..

blessed me can?.. drop me an encourage message (sms/call).. thanks.. i need that.. feel so lonely now..

No comments: