Friday, September 12, 2008

Pics pics pics (2)

Pics pics pics (2)

Liu li yang and Lin you jia school concert..1 of a Thu that i forgotten the date..
This is the screen pic
check out (link) for my videos upload in youtube

CHC Newcomers' dinner at Roland Seafood restuarant (Parkway) @ 1 of the sunday in July

It's very good to be invited and welcomed in this big family.. this year newcomers that graduated from this class is the largest in CHC history.. i really enjoyed the restaurant's food (more than 6 courses menu).. very glad to how City Harvest grew.. Yum food.. i love food! btw.. there's my name tag.. below my name is my zone pastor..

Joseph Bible School Graduation @ one of the Sunday in Expo in Aug
Joseph shuai shuai photo (solo)

Joseph with dad.. sorry for the tilting of head

hAndsome guys.. ermm.. Joseph with me

Joseph with mich.. sorry for the tilting of head

I am really really proud of Joseph.. he came so far and i really really can see him growing spiritually and mentally.. very very glad that he has enroll in Bible School.. jia you Joseph.. continue Shine for God!

No comments: