Thursday, September 25, 2008

my dreams and goals

juz a short one before i post a long one tml..
one of my collegue, Eric told me about this...

"dun worry, Jim, you will have no problem getting to collegue. Even how bad your results are, given that you have the money, everything is possible. "

well.. hmm.. i think that's something to think about.. hmm.. at least i noe that my results now can be my stepping board to reach my final target. I noe the path way to there will be tough, but it wouldn't be impossible.

As i noe that i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..

even how difficult it will be.. i will still strive hard and even harder enough to reach my target

1st CHOICE: NTU Business
2nd CHOICE: SIM Business
3rd: CHOICE: London UCL

i juz 1 to write it here to constantly remind myself for this target.. i noe that i am transform.. i must change.. i noe who i am.. i noe i must be who i need to be.. i noe i must do what to achieve the target..

i will study smart (not hard) to reach the cumulative target of 3.25 and above.. i noe that 3.5 is too far.. but 3.25.. i working on that.. it wouldn't be easy as usual.. but really.. this supp re-exam and these few days of working has made me realise something..

Even how difficult life will be, God will still lay down the path for you to walk through the darker storms and the greatest seas.

i believe i will pull through to be a successful banker one day like Euzanne, to be a Praise and Worship leader one day..

and to really fulfill my dream of becoming a chinese teacher eventually when i have too much money to invest in.

will you guys help me to fulfill this dreams?

It's possible..

Only when you are willing to give it a try.

i am going to..

are you? :)

No comments: