Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PissERS.. PissEST of me!

PissERS.. PissEST of me!
hmm.. tonight (now) we are celebrating my elder sis birthday.. hmm.. then my sister-in law.. Spen is with us.. originally the day went quite well.. it's that almost half of the family is not around.. wah.. what will Spen thinks?.. hmm.. my sister is abit upset with that.. so.. nvm.. i keep cheering the family up.. also..

actually i myself already quite pissed off liao.. then after hearing to the following news.. i become more pissed.. hmm..

this afternn.. my sister and my sister-in law (Spen) went for interview for my sister in law to work in my sister company.. but things doesn't went well.. the interviewee asked him the following silly qns..and they answer back themselves..
  • Sir, from our resource, you doesn't qualify this position we are finding, and you do not have the qualification and experience for this.
  • I think you can't cope with the weather here in Singapore.
  • There will mosquitoes all around when you go hiking and outdoor activities. I bet you can't cope with that..
  • What is your 5 years plan from now?

I mean PLEASE LOH.. for 1st pt when you do counseling.. the normal procedure is to accept the job and the company will send the staff to study the rightful courses.. why do we need qualifications in the first place? for 2nd pt.. i mean.. For Christ Sake.. this also can also been ask in the interview.. ?..i nearly faint becoz of that..3rd pt.. this is RIDICULOUS.. a policeman in UK is scared of mosquitoes??!!!.. OH MAN!.. no comments..

5 years plan from now?.. who will think of that when you can't even settle down in one country.. dam.. so pissed off.. when ended.. the interviewees even said..

we will let you noe if u gotten employ.. meanwhile you are more than welcome to find other jobs and get interview. Thanks.


WHAT THE!
no wonder my sis look so glum.. i wonder how my sister in law can "covered" so good.. he looks so cheerful.. hmm.. i hope everything from now went well enough.. looks like everything is settled after my sister told the family about this above stuff..

it really boils down to.. why are Singaporeans so protective in employing foreign talents.. i thought the govt is encouraging this.. the worse of the worst is that.. this job position actually isn't there.. meaning.. there is no "opening" for the department.. means they are not prepared to employ ppl since they dun need to..

then i am really wondering.. why does they need to call them to go interview.. OH!.. frustrated.. :"(

No comments: