Thursday, March 11, 2010

i hate...

questions questions... there are so much questions i wanted to ask...

ask them and ask myself..

am i plain naive or is it i am too sensitive over the minor issue..

i really hate it..
hate myself for been so timid..
hate myself for been so sensitive
hate myself for not be able to voice out..

THIS IS IT, Man...

a small issue is been manigified by our dear chee meng..
after all it's just a M.. i shall not dwell any further..

thinking of it make my heart sinks..
thinking too much of it makes myself emo...

listening to 楊丞琳's「雨愛」...

shall i blame myself?
this is getting out of hand..
i can't even control myself..

this is really too much for me..
guess i can't really accomodate everyone and make everyone happy bah..

a promise that is half-broken.
a heart that is on the verge of breaking..
a boy that is running around searching for his shelter.. a friend that knows him inside out.. and he also know him inside out..

it's difficult, i know.

ps: someone pls pray for him to get over this silly issue, or else, the trip, i dun he will be able to enjoy much. thanks.

No comments: