Saturday, March 20, 2010

SICK... on my way to recovery...

hmm..it's me again. haha..

just finished my medicine not long ago.
it's my 2nd day at home. staying at home is boring actually.

but it really improve my health condition.. at least now my fever subsides liao. so scary ytd night when i seen the thermometer 38.1 degrees c..

ytd, i told myself, i can't go out. i must be at home to rest. i thought drink enough water + nap nap, rest well will stop me from falling ill.. but end up ytd evening still got fever.. and that consider quite high loh. i thanked God for providing me with enough subconscious to assist my gran to get the ice & towel for my forehead.

i was so relieved this actually happen before my grad vacation, if not it will be worse. vic told me genting's clinic was difficult to find and the medical bills are super ex..

thank God again..

after my first intake of med, my fever jiu subsides le, everytime it's like that de. just the difficult part is my throat and flu.. they keep pestering me.. haha..

now i still need to keep them in good condition. tuesday going kranji fram.. i muz make precaution. Bring the following with me:
  • take mini fan
  • take cap
  • take 3 bottles of waters
  • take towel
  • prepare sandwiches (cheese!! :)
then bring enough non-heaty biscuits with me to share the rest. haha.. tue farm visit will be great:)


ps: I was so shocked that i LOST 1 KG again.. from 76.5kg (2 months back when i sick) till now 75.3kg... wah seh, 1.2kg lost... wat happen to me.. haha.. keep losing weight sia..

...

No comments: