Saturday, March 27, 2010

life in TP.. (write-up)

Honestly, if someone asked me what I have gained throughout my 3 years of studying in TP. My answer to them is that, not only have I obtained my diploma, I have also gained valuable friendship along the way.



Participating in activities like the TP Open house 2009 and Orientation Leaders Training Camp (OLTC) 2009, has also widen my social circle and also equipped me with essential knowledge on leadership skills.


Life has not been the same since I have stepped into FBI, from the fun gaming and sing-a-long sessions, to the eating cum movie outings and not to neglect the rushing to meet the project deadlines and the overnight stays at friend’s house to “Chiong for our project” (Give it a best shot). Although, things have not been the same as before, I would not forget the precious moments that I spent with different groups of individuals.


Our class has also participated in meaningful charity work such as the Community service for the Hospice Care and FLAG day for the Down syndrome. I still remember the pathetic CCN day, where the sales of our kacang puteh, has been very low compared to the neighbouring classes. With a few of us, plus our highlight for our booth, Yuan Hong, our magician, we managed to achieve a small profit margin. Thanks to him, we have the director to come over to our booth to watch his magic tricks and the other staff to purchase our food.


However, this journey has not been smooth sailing. With quarrels and misunderstanding, relationship and friendship problems happened around me. It has not been easy for me to complete my curriculum and at the same time counsel and motivates my friends (and even myself) to overcome the circumstances opposing us.


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our FBI Teaching Team, I know we, this batch of FBI students, have been giving all of you a lot of problems and headaches, but well, at least all of us have made it upon graduation, Thank You so much for your patience and care.


Life in TP is just like a roller coaster ride, filled with ups and downs, thrills and excitement. I will not forget the yummy western food at Design and Mensa 2 Canteens. Lastly, I would like it end here by a quote: Nothing is Impossible.

Chee Meng, C184

hehez.. exactly 400 words..

No comments: