Sunday, April 29, 2007

dunno wat to say

this weekend happen alot of things.. jumbled up.. my feelings and moods are also jumbled up liao.. some even got tangled.. lol.. but nvm.. i guess i will figured it how to untangled bah.. these 2 daes.. i went to see ALL my good frens de blogs.. wah.. happen alot of stuffs n incidents.. too much like i suddenly noe too much but dunno how to react coz every1 goes different paths liao.. if same poly also need to see whether they free or not.. yup.. go poly go poly.. but they are so many polys.. then go jc n MI even more busy then poly.. so i dun 1 to disturb them.. hai.. juz a got a haircut ytd..short.. guess i need to spike it up.. coz leave like that..not nice.. as in like those grasses u see in the field..wahaha.. 1/2 hour later i will leaving to practise swimming liao..


but this whole week i didn't even revise on my lectures notes.. still got tutorials hws.. n lab projects.. haiyo.. what to do.. i juz to slack liao.. i need my motivation.. last time de motivation gone liao.. now finding for new 1.. but how?.. today sleep for almost half a day.. from midnight 12 to early afternn 11am of course i got wake up then slp again lah.. these few daes keep having dreams.. most of them i can't rmb liao.. but the parts are very funny lah..haha.. some i dreamed of my new classmates.. wake up with suprise that i dreamed of them..haha..


blogs really help me to keep track of my frens lives..i guess without blog i dun even noe wat happen to them.. sad right?.. but it's okay.. i noe that not all the things u need to share with someone de.. simply for my case.. but WITHOUT FEAR, I AM VERY PROUD THAT I AM ONE WHO CAN COUNSEL PPL.. but i am really ashamed at myself that i can't even counsel myself.. sians.. but that's perfectly correct.. okay.. i guess it's enuf liao.. no time to write somemore liao.. gtg... and take care every1.. especially my close frens.. you noe who u are.. :D

No comments: