Saturday, April 14, 2007

my 6 weird things

okay.. i have been "TAGGED" by my claud mei.. here are the rules: (i have kindly copied the rules from claud.. thanks ah :P)



Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog! (but after that, claud told me it seems evil to continue forward to another 6 ppl.. like chain letters.. so i guess i am an angel and i dun 1 to be a devil..wahaha)


my 6 weird things are as follows:

  1. I love male artisties like evan yo cai min you and JJ lin jun jie (dunno y.. i juz dun hv any particular admiration for female artisties)
  2. I guess i am the only 1 in my class (sec 4e3) who calls Da jie (big sister) and owns a "family" called glisten. inc.
  3. ALL my posters in my room are all males artisties.. (suprising?)
  4. I love orange but i felt awkward for myself wearing orange tees..really!!
  5. I have more gal frens than boy frens (that's true)
  6. I like to secure all my friendships with all of my friends..(so everytime u will be seeing me worrying about friendship problems cause i guess i really treasure frenshp more than studies.. )(but sometimes we just can't make every1 we know as frens.. that's what i have learnt from my previous work.. sad hor..?!)

okay.. so these are my 6 secrets.. very VERY few of my frens noe abt the above secrets.. so happy viewing..but dun spread over to strangers oh..haha.. i noe you all won't.. i trust you all and that's are frens are for.. isn't it? :)

No comments: