Saturday, April 14, 2007

summary of the holiday break

this will be my 1ast week of weekly entries.. next week onwards i will write on a specific incident of that day.. coz i find it a bit odd.. keep writing on the past.. but these 2 mths i really have an enriched life with swimming lesson.. high-tea buffet.. cycling.. shopping.. guitaring.. all sort of funnying activities.. watching movies playing UNO.. but most of all is to meet my best frens for these meetings.. whether it's glisten inc, sengy weih or the seniors.. holidays are for us to relax and have fun.. isn't it?.. right now.. i will move on and continue my life ahead..


5/4/07 thu : today is so called de QING MING.. so my gran told me i can't went near to the water side.. like beach or pools.. so i push back my swimming practice to fri instead.. then cheryl midnight asked me 1 to go to evan yo autograph-singing session together or not.. so i push up my swimming practice to fri morning instead.. that nite i can't even slp.. coz very excited abt the autograph session..


6/4/07 fri: i called jianyong to rearrange de swimming time to morning.. luckily he awake liao.. i told him ytd on sms "plz call me when u wake up".. in the end i were shock awake by his call.. so i didn't slp much together loh.. then went swimming liao..the rest u can refer to my post on "my 1st autograph-singing session with evan yo".. *scroll down to 3-4 posts..*


7/4/07 sat: today finally can rest liao.. then listen to my brand new evan yo album..ROX..yup.. haha.. 8/4/07 sun: today i learnt a new swimming tech "slant my head to breathe in".. that's new.. i am now still figuring how to do that... a bit challenging but i will jia you de..


9/4/07 mon: (refer to the previous post *scroll down to 1 post*far east plaza is full of mysteries)


10/4/07 tue: today i have my last guitar lesson..my "teacher" will be starting sch next mon liao..so today is the last 1..sad sia.. but still need to move on..she helped me change my guitar strings..now the guitar is looking like brand new 1.. ha...(jk)..but i very suprise she gave me the strings coz she intend to fix hers de..then i told her i am goin to buy 1.. but she insists of me getting her 1st coz yamaha de expen than other shops by 20%.. then we spent almost 1 hr fixing and tuning the guitar.. guitar rox my life... (almost)...haha..


11/4/07 wed: i hav another swimming practice at my own with jianyong.. guess who we saw?.. our instructor.. he praised us "good good.. come here and practise very good..".. he even waved to us when we were leaving.. haha..but the whole evening after my swim my right ear was like semi-blocked.. wah.. really torturing.. coz listen can only listen half.. really really awkard..then i tried all kind of methods.. digging my ear.. press my ear.. shake my ear..still can't ..in the end when i slp in the midnight.. i flip flip over then the water then come out.. that time i felt so relieve.. i can hear again.. (i mean hear fully).. hooray :P

No comments: