Saturday, December 15, 2007

this week.. stress and tedious

7 dec fri: that evening.. went to swim.. originally is excited cause sengy and kweep joining me.. but after changing and chatting with my ex-swimming coach for abt less than 10 mins and waited for 15mins after the meeting time.. i called and discover it's some communication breakdown again.. but sengy came after that.. yup.. the 1hr of swimming alone did help me to calm my mind.. be more focus.. to destress on my studies.. i swim 5 laps.. (through and fore starting pt= 1 lap).. really lose out the stamina.. must really maintain.. haha.. the water is cold but relaxing.. although after that i got chill abit.. haha.. ah-chew..~.~

term test week:
10 dec mon: Object Oriented Programming.. a well balanced subject.. did my best afterall.. should have a B.. but aiming for a A

11 dec tue: CORE business finance.. SUPER extreme Difficult.. my whole course ppl were swearing and saying vulgur.. my row of ppl was shaking our heads.. i am praying non stop for the past 30mins.. then i just throw everything i noe inside.. hope i will pass.. i summoned my holy spirit to guide me in everything he noe too.. guess it will/might help abit.. yup.. i will PASS de.. dunno y.. everyone is saying they will fail.. but when i come out.. the first thing i thought is .. i will pass.. :)

12 dec wed: QUANtitatives analysis.. a piece of cake?.. easy easy easy.. A for me.. ha.. no la.. a bit careless.. that's why might not get A.. we shall see..

14 dec fri: Database management information system.. easy as ABC?.. ha.. even easier than QUAN.. strange.. but definitly a A..

thank Lord for the unexpected of the expected.. and the expected of the unexpected.. :)

really thank God for the strength.. slp for 5 hours wake up for test.. nap for 2 hours.. wake up study again.. this routine has been going on.. and on.. really so tired mentally and physically..

YESH! it's OVER! woohoo!

No comments: