Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exams.. exams.. and more exams.. it's over!

it's over.. but i still need to say abt them lah..
23/2 fri: Quantiative analysis paper
25/2mon: Database information system paper
26/2 tue: Object oriented programming paper
27/2 wed: Core financial business paper

i shall wait till 13/3 thu.. my results day.. to comment on them.. haha.. dun really wish to think back to those torturing time.. i can only say that that 2 weeks.. i slp as wildly becoz of my family happenings.. their leisure tv time crashes with my study time.. that's y . . i need to study midnight.. which i dun think is good..

slp from evening/night till 12 or 1am.. then have supper.. i rmb 3 days i did that..
20/2 wed 1am -7am: study study.. that is CORE too bah.. yup.. but i collapse coz i am too tired to chiong the next 1-2 hours..
21/2 thu 1am-8am: study study.. i dunno why.. i suddenly got the energy to study CORE.. really energtic.. guess it's the instant coffee..
27/2 wed 1am-3am: study study... then can't concentrate.. i want to study.. but my eyes auto shut down.. like com hang like that.. i give up and slp.. wake up at 6am to study.. thanks to the black coffee.. i remained awake but few hrs i was so tired.. (my last paper).. i read some newspaper while eating my breakfast.. then i end up fallen on my sofa to nap..auto slp.. then i blamed myself for that.. and become extremely high.. i jump jump and jump.. dance abit.. shake shake.. to keep myself awake.. totally diffn from the usual me.. wah.. i guess that time i am really crazy..:P

so after calculating.. i have spent at least 20 hours on CORE paper.. hope my efforts paid off..
results @ 13/3.. will immediately.. tell you what i scored and what's my reaction:)

No comments: