Sunday, March 9, 2008

Post CNY activities

15/2 fri:
xiao will and vic's frens..4 of them come to visit my house for CNY.. although i didn't noe them, except vic and little bit of x.will.. i still manage to pull out some laughter in my living room lah.. or else very akward de leh.. those sudden embrassement.. eee.. i dun wan..

yup.. they came abt 5 plus with my bestie zy as special guest lah.. we entertain them then zy go off first.. after that.. we chat loh.. although i didn't have proper conversation with the 2 gal frens of vic.. but still manage to communicate well enough with x.will and crack some jokes with them along the way lah..

they leave around 7 and here are the photos we captured along my staircases.. (blogger error)


after that.. i say bye to them and met Jon to visit yhong hse together.. when we reached.. yhong frens are all there eating liao.. then wy is there too.. but she waited for us to eat.. slp.. we woke her up after greeting yhong's mum.. then we come out and watched some lame tv programmes hosted by jacky wu.. then eat some CNY tibits.. yum yum..

we waited for them to finished eating.. then we joined in after that.. to eat the steamboat.. oh.. self service but the soup is so so SO WONDERFUL boil.. we started dumping all the ingredients and eat .. together with his mum and sis.. then .. we chat along loh.. ost-guin family very long never chat liao.. then we were talking abt food on the table.. i and Jon shared a bowl.. yhong and wy shared one.. yup.. we have a great fun eating lah.. half bowl of rice.. with lots lots of food.. thanks yhong's mum!!

after that we relaxed and continued to watch the tv while yhong's other frens were playing some special games lah.. but it's funny to watch them playing.. i myself.. i dun think i will be playing with those frens that i am not close ones.. that required body contact.. dun think wrongly hor!!.. it's also then that we thought of home visit to the rest of our hse.. wy can't coz parents not like.. so it's left with me and Jon.. (see 18/2 mon:))

then we go off around 1040.. then when i reach home.. i then forgotten to bring my keys.. and my gran has slept.. other family mbr were all out.. aiyo.. i am stuck outside.. i tried calling my parents and sis and home phone.. but home phone my gran can't listen dao coz her room dun have phone.. her hearing also got abit problem..

then my parents and sis all very late then come back.. then i decide to call vic.. since both of us dun have free outgoing call.. and we are using hp to call (her hse phone in used too).. thats y.. to cut it short.. i travelled down to her downstair busstop there to kill some time.. then i realise that...

she has some relationship prob lah.. i consoled her.. then played some emo songs to let her feel more emotional.. then she cried.. i guess she is feeling much better after that bah.. lol.. i shldn't say much here.. later she angry at me.. lol..

after that.. i boarded the last bus 159 home and reached my stop around 1235.. luckily that time my parents are abt to be home.. i waited for 5more mins and YESH!.. they are back.. thank God.. woohoo.. it's really glad to be at home..

ps: it's really angry to see your hse key on the table and u can't reach to grab it.. (my hse door use to not unlock.. only the gate is locked)..
ps1: i ate one of the mardarin orange becoz i am too thirsty.. luckily after that vic's brought her bottle for me to drink.. thanks thanks.. i can't live without water..
ps2: that night is the latest night i have talked to a not so close fren of mine.. i am glad that he realised what's he is doing is somehow incorrect.. jia you bah.. i will help you along the way..:)

18/2 mon:
it's monday.. after some QUAN tutorial for exams.. and mac lunch with costllan and Jon.. i am on my way to hougang to meet yhong and wy to travel to Jon's hse.. that time is around 1430..
we reached there after taking a bus.. then Jon's family treated us with KFC family feast meal and his aunt's speciality: dumplings :).. yum yum.. love KFC chickens.. i ate 2.. and 2 whipped potatoes (got 4.. wy dun eat.. so i ate 2).. yum..

then we started studying for next week exams.. but end up playing with Jon's dogs.. Oreo and (dunno what name -- forgotten) dog.. haha.. yhong and wy started playing with them.. then i can't bear it anymore and started joining them.. they uses food to lurk the dogs loh.. so bad.. but it's really funny to see dogs been so attracted to the food.. lol.. i laughed along with Jon's 2 younger sisters.. after that we went off around 5.. meeting later at 7 in my hse for dinner..

costllan arrived around 6.. i picked him up at the bus stop and we travelled up to my hse.. yup.. as usual.. i treated him drinks and CNY cookies.. then we started surfing net while yhong and wy reaches slightly past 7.. then we continued to surf my net.. yhong was "praising" at my "good" quality com.. and colour of screen..lol.. humph.. so bad.. haha.. i carried on eating my nuts (gua zi) with wy.. ignoring the comment.. :P..

Jon late!!.. but arrived with my dad around 0745.. that's when my mum completed her big big cuisine.. wy keeps praising my mum for the cooking.. coz it smells real great.. i admit too.. haha.. maybe that day i am too hungry.. it's really fragarence.. then we started eating.. got awhole lot of food.. fried bee hoon.. 60 sticks of satay..mixed fried foods.. including lots lots of yum fish balls.. then.. erm.. forgotten liao.. very nice jiu dui lah..

then we end up.. eaten 3 and above plates of bee hoon each.. they keep asking me to eat more.. asked me not to be embarassed.. but i thought is the other way round.. so bad..

then hor.. my gran stared at me for eating so much and not leave for the guests.. she said.. "ah yo.. meng meng ah.. dun eat so much lah.. leave some for them (guests) lah".. lol.. making me even more embarassed.. they left around 9pm after playing some cards games..

tell you ah.. i am really happy serving them on that day.. dunno why.. that's my first day inviting close frens.. close ones.. to come to eat.. it's really really shiok.. love the atmosphere.. love the food.. i love eating with them.. joking around.. craking jokes abt me.. i really love it.. :)

No comments: